Friday, February 06, 2009

More snow

More snow today and the kids were keen to go out in it again, in fact today they spent a long time outside. I had thought to do some work today, but in the end, with H unable to go to work again, it just felt like a day off. So, it was. The three of them trudged off to the mosque for jummah.
In the afternoon I got some help with baking a chocolate cake, then went on to get the rest of the baking done.

I've been discussing timetabling again with the boys. R helped me come up with a reorganized plan for the week. It is now almost half way through this academic year, so a good time to look at what we've been doing.


3 comments:

Homeschooling Muslimah said...

AsSalyamu `aleykum wa RahmatuLlahi wa Barakatuh, you have sooo much of snow while we having a really bad heat wave.... +40 in shade subhanAllah

ummrashid said...

Walaykumsalaam, SubhanAllah! I prefer snow to +40!

Sofinee Harun said...

Salam,

Masya Allah nice picture. We don't get as much as south anyway, and it's melted after two three hours.

When you say that we are half way of school year, make me pause for a while there. May be I need to look what we been doing as well. Didn't feel like we been doing a lots. How time flies.