.jpg)
Ia finished her aquarium. She thought that decorating the insides of the box would take too long.
We continued working on Thursday. I finished the Musa (as) notebook project with the boys. The whole topic is not yet finished with, just the notebook section. Or, more accurately, it will be when they've typed up what they wrote on Thursday, inshAllah. They'll do that as a typing practice.
On Friday we got some French done in the morning, amongst one or two other short tasks. Then, for the afternoon we went out to visit friends. I decided not to bother with the bus, as they come so infrequently and cost a fortune, so we walked. It took 1hr 15mins, and U walked most of it, showing that she can when she wants to, alhamdulillah. I did think of using the bus for some of the return journey, but once we were outside walking again I thought "What's the point?", so we walked home as well. U did have to be carried quite a bit, but the others were fine, and it feels very satisfying to be able to get places under our own steam, alhamdulillah. A couple of years ago we were walking these distances regularly, but we became more lazy recently. Time to fix that, inshAllah.
Today's football fun was cancelled again due to snow still lying on the ground. Parts of our garden are still very icy too. To make up for this H took the boys out to buy cricket jumpers.
No comments:
Post a Comment