Over the last couple of days I've been down with some kind of bug. The timetable went some what out the window, alhamdulillah! This morning the kids wanted to make more wierd felt toys. It takes hours to produce these masterpieces. They do the sewing, but I do the frequent needle rethreading.
Yesterday Ia spent ages making this pattern block design. The one square shaped block on the end was very important and I had to be sure to include it in the photo.Everyone has used Jump Ahead French, I've continued reading "There's No Escape" to the boys and various other bits of regular work got done.
J has been to the doctors (wearing plastic slippers) for his sore foot, so looks like he'll be missing football this weekend.
This evening I'm feeling much better, alhamdulillah. I know I'm feeling better because I've started to clean and tidy up, rather than just wade through the mess. The usual sign of recovery.
2 comments:
Assalamu 'alaykum
La ba'as tahooran insha Allaah. Hope you fully recover soon insha Allaah.
Masha'Allaah looks like the kids have been doing some creative things, very nice masha'Allaah.
Walaykumsalaam,
alhamdulillah I'm better now. JazakAllahkhair.
Post a Comment