Yesterday I began a post, then deleted it after a few lines. I wasn't unhappy with the subject matter, but I had just spent about an hour struggling with graphs on Excel and this had caused me to temporarily lose the will to blog.
Anyway, I seem to remember that most of yesterday went fairly well. H was home, and took the boys out to the park for an hour, but otherwise we worked as usual - it being too cold to do much else.
I am really feeling the need for some timetable changes. Every so often a refresh is needed, to stop things going flat, to keep the learning new. Everyday should not feel the same. I usually print out my new weekly task list over the weekend, but this week I did it on Wednesday, although I have not actually got round to filling it in yet! But this is me telling myself to do some tweaking.
Today the boys watched the first half of this environmental documentary. (Unfortunately there is lots of background music - just warning you) The content is very thought provoking, and can also generate discussion on bias/balance in the editing. Does the film seek to promote the point of view of the film maker, or does it present both sides? And how can you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment