Friday, January 16, 2009

End of week

Yesterday we had surprise guests, so I rubbed out the task list, (this week written in pencil, although usually done in pen!!) and we just enjoyed the company.
Such breaks from routine are necessary I think, but they can be unsettling too. Today it was much harder to get everyone concentrating on the day's work, even though I shortened the timetable to just cover the morning, so that they could enjoy having other friends over in the afternoon. Some days are like that. Even things which are usually seen as interesting are approached reluctantly.
So, another week comes to an end. We've had plenty of socializing this week, visited two museums and covered our home ed basics. There has not been much on the creative side, but this is the balance I suppose. We can't have everything at once. Alhamdulillah, we have a lot to be grateful for.

No comments: