Thursday, July 10, 2008

...and so on



Looks like another list of HE stuff about to be written. We've been home this week, just getting on with work really. I know some people who are really organised and get all their HE done in the morning, but we don't manage that here. I just start from when they get up and just carry on.

The boys did a marathon session on Venn diagrams today, a little written work for the trraders project, Quran and I read to them. They also discovered their library books today (we borrowed them on Saturday!), so spent lots of time reading, as well as playing on the computer.

I started another lapbook with Ia. This time the theme is "Allah made everything". U is doing one too, not that I expect her to really take in much, but she'll be satisfied with having made something. Ia has been asking to do lapbooks, and suddenly I feel able to move forward with that. Funny how with HE things just seem to have their "right" time. Ia also did her other daily maths and phonics, we read books on the patio and did jigsaws in the lounge. Then, whilst Ia was at her swimming class, U jumbled up all the pieces of lots of puzzles and left them in a heap.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

"I know some people who are really organised and get all their HE done in the morning, but we don't manage that here."

Glad it isn't just me. HE tends to start whenever eveyone is up and actually there in mind as well as body and continues for the rest of the day. We love lapbooks.

ummrashid said...

Yes, it goes on all day! Nice of you to visit.