Still sleepy! U has been asking to use the computer again, this time she has been trying out i-board reception activities, well the easy ones anyway.
The boys finished the Traders in Wooden Ships project today. They had to write a letter imagining themselves as a sailor on a ship of exploration, describing life on board. Then they finished off the quiz section, and made a front cover for their section of the file I've put the project in.
I haven't had enough energy to do much more than reading aloud and supervising Quran practice, but everyone has found plenty to keep themselves busy with. Our on-going projects have all been finished off now, so from next week I hope to have a "summer plan" to go with inshAllah. We all need a period of lighter, more flexible activities. The summer period will run up to Ramadan, inshAllah, and for that month we will have a different focus again. It is time to start thinking of Ramadan work in more detail now. I have a couple of areas in mind to focus on. Planning, planning! But I won't write down much more on it that this. Once I write plans down I start having to change them again. Best keep it in my head then.
No comments:
Post a Comment