Assalamualaikum. Yr garden flowers remind me of our former house garden in UK. We left UK 2 1/2 yrs ago. I always admire people teaching their children at home. Wish I can do more like you. I only do what I can, very basics. Alhamdulillah at least, my eldest started reading at 3, and now he's nearly 5yrs old, & I have a toddler turning 2, and a 2mth old baby, all BOYS! :-) -MummyZie-
2 comments:
Assalamualaykum,
how are you? Nice to hear you finish most of the work.
Nice flower you got there as well. Masya Allah
Assalamualaikum.
Yr garden flowers remind me of our former house garden in UK. We left UK 2 1/2 yrs ago. I always admire people teaching their children at home. Wish I can do more like you. I only do what I can, very basics. Alhamdulillah at least, my eldest started reading at 3, and now he's nearly 5yrs old, & I have a toddler turning 2, and a 2mth old baby, all BOYS! :-) -MummyZie-
Post a Comment