It's the end to another week. The evening is sunny and the girls are playing in the garden. My neighbour let me borrow his hedge clippers, so my side of the hedge is no longer a shaggy mess. He wanted a neat job made of it actually and needed bits from my side trimmed to get the effect. I'm working on a shady patch of the garden, by the shed, with foxgloves, primula, hydranga and hardy geranium to go with the clump of something, mahonia and wizened old rosemary.
We've had a sociable couple of days. U did her first long walk without her pushchair. When I say long I mean about 30 minutes, so, long for her! I had to carry her a bit here and there, but over all she did well, maashAllah. It is strange to be without the pushchair. I had that feeling where you think you've forgotten something but can't remember what it is. Then all the children did well when we had to wait 40 minutes for a bus. I was finding it hard to control my impatience by then, so they did well not to lose it I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment