Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Being lazy!

Why have we made autumn leaves in spring? Well, the green food colouring just wasn't strong enough! The leaf shapes came ready cut on absorbent paper. They dried fast on the washing line.
Due to yesterday's public holiday and the sunny, warm weather a holiday mood is continuing here, so only a little work done today. The boys designed three types of switches, such as the one shown below. They did get it to work, although it was a bit flimsy. Aluminium modelling wire is good for these types of projects.

One day last week I got Ia to do some junk modelling in the morning while I did some work with the boys. This was a good way to occupy both girls, as after the toy house was made they played with it for ages. And did puzzles.



A sunny weekend means I've been in the garden. MaashAllah.




























No comments: