Friday, May 09, 2008

Ticking Along

I have not posted much this week, because we have not been doing much recordable home ed. The only things I kept ticking over were Quran and maths.
We've been out and about a bit too, visiting friends, running errands and keeping up with the weekly sports activities.
I have done some planting out in the garden, but remain cautious because of the nightly feasts held by the garden snails. I didn't spend time and effort on the seedlings just to feed snails with them. They have munched through J's contender for the Tallest Sunflower competition. He hasn't noticed yet.
InshAllah I'll be back next week with more home ed, as I really don't have the knack of recording the daily this and that of life in an interesting way. Where others can write about mowing the lawn and trimming the edges in a readable manner, I just do the chores, and leave it at that.

No comments: