Sunday, May 03, 2009

Butterflies

Inspired by pictures posted on the Ihsan forum (link in sidebar) of butterflies for the Nature Detectives competition Ia and U decorated butterflies today. Ia made two, she'll be sending in the orange one, inshAllah.
I'm trying to get more of the home ed resources sorted today. Like with the garden, its a task which never seems to be complete, alhamdulillah!
U wants to do what the others are doing. She does not want to do "baby work", such as learning letters and sounds. So, I have presented her with her first "reading book" (above). It is a Ladybird book, just like Ia's readers. It is old, just like Ia's readers. It pleases, alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

oumloubabah said...

salamalaikum sister,
it's the first i visit your blog machAllah it looks really interresting,you children are doing a very good job machAllah,I love the butterflies and the aztec thing!
fi amanillah
oumloubabah

ummrashid said...

Walaykumsalaam,
JazakAllahkhair Oumloubabah.