This week has seemed so busy, subhanAllah, I don't know why! As Maghrib is getting late now, the days are longer, the children go to bed later. Whatever it is, the days feel more helter skelter than usual!Ia has finished another lapbook, using a combination of cheap unit study materials and the free www.homeschoolshare.com materials. She wrote two stories for this project, and now even feels confident enough to enter a story writing competition! She hasn't entered one yet, but is ready and waiting!
The boys finished their mini projects on Vikings and Aztecs. Each produced a few pages on their topic, and also did lots of reading and other activities online. I don't think it is necessary to buy unit studies ideas, if you can Google effectively you can do it yourself, but I found it was a useful exercise for the boys in terms of reading instructions and then following tasks more independently.
No comments:
Post a Comment