Friday, May 29, 2009

What has been happening?

Not much!!
This week has been different. The boys have had sports activities every day and are off for cricket again today. They've just been doing Quran and maths in the mornings, to keep those ticking over.
Ia has also been doing a little maths, and she has completed a notepage project on "Good Deeds help you get to Jannah". I'll probably put this on Always Learning Resources at some point, but I'm currently working on a different long post about a friend's project for ALR. Basically the good deeds project was a collection of moral Islamic stories (man and thirsty dog, etc), which we read and she wrote a little about.

Apart from that the girls have enjoyed a lot of play time, done lots of drawing, played in the park and are expecting a friend over this afternoon, inshAllah.
Of course, you might assume that with this relaxed HE shedule I must have got a lot of other sorting/organizing/planning type things done, but alas no. When the pace slows, I also slow, and don't get half what I should done. SubhanAllah.

No comments: