Monday, March 31, 2008

Sowing Seeds

It seems like it has been a long day, not tiring, just everything getting drawn out into the evening.
We did lots of seed sowing today. Ia got properly involved, both with sowing seeds and with repotting the lupin seedlings I've had on the kitchen window sill. They are still on the window sill, but in pots instead of the tray. The tray has new seeds in it. I don't have much space, hence the shifting around. The boys want to have a tallest sunflower competition, they have two seeds each to compete with. U had a go with the seeds, but prefers planting stones in the empty bits of dug over soil.
Once we are outside using the garden again it seems like the winter months were so long ago, I'm hanging washing outside feeling like I've been doing so every day. Subhanallah, how quickly I forget.

No comments: