Its been a self-ed sort of day. My role was mostly to check over work once it was done. The boys have read a lot, including "Tell Me About Yusuf (as)". For the story of Yusuf (as) I am going to try a different study approach, inshAllah, beginning with them reading the book for themselves. "Tell Me About Yusuf (as)" is one of the Goodword series, by Saniyasnain Khan. I like the way it contextualises the information, presenting it in history format, rather than story format as other books sometimes do. Not that story formats can't be good too, it just depends how you are approaching the topic.
The boys also continued with their science revision, wrote a story, (their favourite sort of English work), and did a couple of pages of number work. I had to do a quick explanation for the maths, but it wasn't exactly hard work! Quran work and reading also got done in the morning. (We have finished The Wouldbegoods" by the way)
Ia did mostly workbook and computer based stuff today, and U did puzzles, drawing and fuzzy felts.
So I should have had lots of time to clean up and bake cakes and....But it doesn't seem to work that way for me!
1 comment:
Don't give up..there is a day we plan and not happen..it's happen to me now...Anyway..you caan bake a cake tomorrow..saturday..You bake nice muffin anyway..we all love it!!
Post a Comment