In the mornings I want to do so much of everything in the day. Give everyone a rounded set of educational activities, improve on the garden, housework, feed the kids with healthy home made food, check out what is online, prepare lessons, do some studying myself, keep in touch with friends. I'm so over ambitious about what can be done in a day.
Anyway today began with Ia keen to use the CDrom "Jump Ahead French", which we got yesterday. She's been playing on it lots today, the boys had their turns too. It seems very useful for learning vocabulary and simple listening comprehension skills. Its only downfall is the irritating background music.
We are using the garden most days at the moment, alhamdulillah, giving me plenty of chances to observe the huge amount of work that needs doing out there. Today U wanted to dig for worms. Fluffy worms. But she was gonna put those worms back after.
And now it is gone 10pm, and I must resolve again to get more done tomorrow, inshAllah. In the morning the day seems to stretch ahead with time for everything, and by bedtime you wonder what did I do with my day???
2 comments:
Assalamualaikum,
It does happen to every mom, i think. Especially for home school mom. That why I did put a salute post in my blog last time. But, Insya Allah we make it. And we here for each other. Since I came back on Sunday evening, we still had a break until today. We only gonna do part time today. It's just too many thing to sort out after a long journey.
Sometime it seem that we did nothing, but every minute is a journey and experience to all of us. With out realize we all did learn something!!
Assalamualaikum,
Please come and visit my blog to collect your award and your tag..
Thanks..
Post a Comment