Sunday, January 06, 2008

Time flies (again)

Allah is the best of planners. No sooner did I decide to get properly back into routine than I came down with a bug. Still, everyone kept busy. The bigger three spent almost the whole of Friday in the living room, door shut, the floor laid out with toys, in a complex game which had "levels". U and I spent the day together, mostly reading books. I got the boys out briefly to listen to Beha-ed-Din's gripping account of the seige of Jaffa (full of twists and turns, last minute "as the Sultan was pen in hand, about to sign the treaty, I whispered in his ear..." drama.); and to do a bit of maths.
What else. So much new growth to be seen in the garden, alhamdulillah. There are loads of bulbs peeping through the earth, some are actually getting tall now. There are also clumps of other things I cannot name, and the garlic is starting to show through too.
So, back to the routines tomorrow? InshAllah.

No comments: