Friday, January 25, 2008

Quick link

Some days a lot gets produced on paper, and on other days we use the computer a lot. Thursday was a computer day. We watched some videos from the Harun Yahya site. Its a mixed bag, so you need to be very selective.
In science I started a new topic on solids and liquids with the boys and used several resources from Primary Resources.
The boys also baked another chocolate cake. It turned out well, alhamdulillah, but they need to be a bit more careful about reading the instructions in the right order and accurate measuring. A few more tries and they should really get the hang of it. If they sustain the interest that long!

1 comment:

UmSuhayb b David said...

and the reward of following the instructions is a better tasting cake!
I must admit I often ignore such things as mixing the dry separate to the wet ingredients (an extra bowl to wash up?!) and just bung everything in, and it usually works. But for beginners best to go by the book. One thing not to forget is the baking powder, otherwise u end up with a big biscuit!