Ia makes patterns, finding out about shapes which tessellate.
Patch of tulips.
Scrap of aubretia.
First attemp at a lap book. Yes, it is not as handsome as those usually seen online, but remember it is the first one. We need to improve on neatness and general presentation skills.For this spring project we did sections on birds, butterflies, flowers and insects to spot in spring. Also sections on the life cycles of ladybirds, frogs and butterflies, list of spring months, and two names of Allah, (meanings, The Creator, and The One Who Gives Life).



2 comments:
Assalamualaykum,
It's very nice..I love all that. I love to plant something, but usually it fail...
Assalamu aleikum
Mashaa Allah, the lap book looks really nice for a first try.
I haven't done lap books, but a similar idea to the scrap book. Maybe I'll post some pics of them, inshaa Allah...
Post a Comment