Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not much to say...

In the Lapbook Handbook I recently bought there is a project based on the children's novel, "The Wheel on the School". I have a copy of that book, from when I was a child, so I got it out and decided to make use of a ready made project. Its not so often that I get to do one of those.
I've been reading the book for a few days in the mornings. Today we did the first piece of work for the project. We looked at pictures of the area where the book is set, then J did a drawing of one of the landscape pictures. R traced a map of the area from an atlas. There was plenty to discuss about the area, especially as I visited it on a school trip years ago (I probably still have that project somewhere in the loft).

No comments: