I'm waiting for the blossoms to come out here, the long winter's delayed things I think. It's still daffodils and tulips here, but still it's a big mashaAllah for all this beutiful colour
Assalamualaykum, we still have tulips and late daffodils too. The apple tree is my neighbour's, but it is just next to the fence, so I get a good view of it, maashAllah.
3 comments:
As salaam alaikum,
Your house, again? Maasha Allah.
Insha Allah, can you send me another invite to the other blog? The link vanished, subhannallah.
I'm waiting for the blossoms to come out here, the long winter's delayed things I think. It's still daffodils and tulips here, but still it's a big mashaAllah for all this beutiful colour
Assalamualaykum,
we still have tulips and late daffodils too.
The apple tree is my neighbour's, but it is just next to the fence, so I get a good view of it, maashAllah.
Post a Comment