This is a summary of what five year old U did today;
- copied out the word "the" three times
- drew a picture and asked me to write three words about it for her to copy onto the picture
- Used www.starfall.com
- Read "Sam's Pot", a Songbirds phonics reader.
- Wrote a letter (she told me what to put, I wrote it and she copied it out.) This was her own idea, maashAllah.
- colouring
-looked through story books
-played with toys
-played in the garden
- listened to a story
- tried doing some washing up (Her idea again! I don't like finding all that water inside the gloves afterwards.)
- went swimming
It would have been nice to get something maths related in there today, but I think she did well, alhamdulillah.
2 comments:
mashaAllah, they do do a lot when you write it all down, these young ladies!
Alhamdulillah it was a good day.
Post a Comment