Do you know what programmes are on your computer? I must confess that I don't know all the features that are on mine. For example, I only recently came to know of the Microsoft Paint programme, which is really old. In fact I think it is so old that I remember using it (or something very similar)in the handful of computer lessons I had at school. (I went to school before the ICT age!!!)
Anyway, I know it is there now, buried somewhere because I have to use the search box to find it, and when I open it it takes long enough for me to go make a cup of tea before it comes up. But maybe that is just my computer!
So, today everyone had a go at using Paint, and for the girls that can go down as ICT. Probably considered a bit "keystage 1" for the boys, but they still enjoyed it. For their ICT I could probably jot down that they worked out how to send each other messages with Bluetooth using the old phones H has let them have, and that they enjoy taking photos and turning them into the background on my phone.
2 comments:
Wa alaikum assalam! Try Google SketchUp as well. It allows you to design buildings, change colors and patterns...the children love it!
Salaam,
JazakAllahkhair, I'll take a look!
Post a Comment