Friday, November 20, 2009

Finishing off a couple of projects

Today Ia has finished off a couple of projects she has been working on for a while, maashAllah.
The one in the picture is the simple "Where I live" project that I mentioned I would do some time back. It is just done on A4 in a very simple plastic binder.
It consists of:
- our address written out neatly with the parts of it labelled (door number, street name etc)
- a map of the UK with the different countries labelled and shaded in different colours and our town and London marked on
- a drawing of our street and a short description of what it looks like
- photocopies of street maps of our area with our home, friends homes and places we go to (eg swimming pool) marked on it

Ia also finished off her lapbook on dinosaurs today. It was a printed out lapbook I got as a Currclick freebie. U still needs to stick hers together, inshAllah.

No comments: