Today was Ia's turn to finish a project. Her zakat lapbook. I used lots of colouring sheets, and other worksheets I had from old work, to quickly put this lapbook together over the last week or so. I intend to describe it further on Always Learning Resources in the coming weeks, inshAllah.
We had a calm day today. As of last night Ia is covered with chicken pox. Apologies to those families we saw earlier in the week, I hope she wasn't already infectious, inshAllah. It is hard to think of where she could have got it from, but I suspect a child from her swimming lesson! Alhamdulillah so far it is not bothering her at all, and she feels her normal self, so we did not change our "work" plans, but the hoped for visit to the library had to be put off.The brighter (although cold) weather means that theboys can get out into the garden to play more often. Already most of the tennis balls have gone over the hedge, but the neighbours are very good about throwing them back, alhamdulillah.
3 comments:
Hi, i love it!!! I am a firm believer that people today need to grow warmer hearts ...giving is a privilege to do good and help in God's name!!! Love your blog!!! Where can i find some of the material that you used...
Chicken pox does mean you end up being a recluse for a few weeks (if all of the kids get it one after the other) but inshaAlLah she'll have it only mildly, and its nice to get it out of the way. A friend of mine's has never had it herself nor her children so whenever she hears it's about its a bit stressful for her.
Dessi, sorry I don't know where the materials I used originally came from, a friend gave them to me as a collection of worksheets and colouring sheets. Some of the online colouring pages probably have similar sheets.
Post a Comment