Thursday, March 05, 2009

Prophet Musa (as) Notebook Project

Today the boys finished the project on Prophet Musa (as). J did the contents page on the computer, R did a front cover, which I taped onto the front of the old tourist board folder we used for this work.
Today they wrote out the pages on Musa (as) and al-Khider (as). Originally I was planning to do this as a separate lapbook, but as I found that we had a few plastic pockets left at the back of the book I decided to just do illustrated pages instead.

This page shows an example of the type of presentation we had for most of the rest of the project. We also had a couple of typed and printed pages.
I might describe this project further on Always Learning Resources, I haven't decided yet.


1 comment:

Homeschooling Muslimah said...

AsSalyamu aleykum wa RahmatuLlahi wa Barakatuh,

So neat mashaAllah. Excellent job :) You are so organised.