
It is the time of year to plant seeds. Ia and U helped me plant snapdragon and yellow poppy seeds this morning.

They also did some digging while I weeded the spring bed by the back fence. I think of this as the spring bed because there are lots of little bulbs in it, and the sun shines on them in the morning. In the summer the ground here cannot be seen as it is covered completely by the bushes above. In spring, before the bushes get their leaves back, it is just right for crocus, forget me not, and other spring plants alhamdulillah.

Still got the right side of the garden to deal with.
2 comments:
Assalamu alaykum sis,
I've really been getting in the mood lately for a bit of gardening, I remember as a young girl I used to enjoy doing a few things out in the garden.
I ordered some garden tools just the other day, and can't wait to get started! I haven't really got much of a clue about planting flowers etc.. but got the book 'How To Garden' by DK, to give me an idea.
Walaykumsalaam,
I've had this garden less than two years. It has all been a learning experience for me too! (It came ready planted!)
Post a Comment