Space Hoppers. Kids can bounce on them all day. You can't do that at school.
The book I mentioned yesterday.
U implementing ideas from book. (Playing).
A balanced model.
An arrangement.
Arctic art in progress.
The girls wanted to do Arctic lapbook work IMMEDIATELY upon waking up. Today we used printouts, many from Enchanted Learning. We've also been watching more video clips about various Arctic creatures.
U has decided to start learning Arabic sounds from Tajweed in English. She also used her Learning Ladder CDrom today and did some more rod work, (as in pics above).
The boys have done a graph, Pashto work, typed up yesterday's Wind in The Willows work, made a lapbook piece for their current Islamic lapbook etc.
The boys have done a graph, Pashto work, typed up yesterday's Wind in The Willows work, made a lapbook piece for their current Islamic lapbook etc.
I checked through my maths resources for Year 1, and found that I have SO MUCH! Alhamdulillah. I don't know how I got time for them all with the boys! It has made me think of all the extended maths activities I should be doing with Ia!
Must get on!
No comments:
Post a Comment