It is that time of year again, alhamdulillah. Around the approach of spring I start to look forward to tidying up the current academic year, and preparing for the next, inshAllah.
I get the need to record more! Maybe you think I record quite a bit already, well, there is lots more on paper! I don't look back on old waffle on the blog too often, but I like to have lists.
So, I've been listing completed work for this year, by the boys and Ia. Lists of topics covered, chapters of textbooks completed etc for the boys, and lists of workbooks completed and other projects by Ia. Of course I have all the actual paperwork too, in box files.
Obviously it is not possible to record all learning in such lists, the reading, the online stuff, the daily experiences. But it helps to capture some of it.
I've also been looking through the boys' files for Year 2, thinking forward to what Ia could be doing next year, and looking for old workbooks for U to reuse. I think I erased the pencil work from about 5 workbooks this afternoon.
I've also been completing lists of work to be completed this academic year, and looking through the shelves to make sure I haven't missed a resource bought long ago. I also need to reaquaint myself with the contents of some storage drawers, to make sure U is getting the most out of what early years stuff I have.
All this helps me to organise and streamline my thoughts. Uncluttering my head you could say.
2 comments:
You've been busy despite the illnesses hope all's well!
Assalamu 'alaykum, Sounds like your very busy then, Masha'Allaah. I'd love to be as organised as that insha Allaah, I'm working on it though.
Post a Comment