So, it's Monday again, alhamdulillah.
We've been enjoying a taste of the garden months for the last couple of days, with the children playing outside and me getting started on the first garden tidy up of the year. Although it does seem like a daunting task at the beginning I've already done the left side, which I kept fairly well maintained last year, so it wasn't too hard after all.
HE wise the boys got most of their work done in the morning, and Ia did most of hers in the afternoon. Both girls have been really busy with their imaginative play.
In brief,
Boys, Quran (and now also dua memorisation), maths (draw rotating shapes), Pashto, spelling, reading, plant biology lapbook.
Ia, Quran, Arabic sounds from Tajweed In English site (now working on words with short vowels), phonics, maths, reading, zakaat project, Education City.
Over the weekend I moved some of the simpler chapter books up to the shelves in the girl's room. Ia is not ready to read them alone yet, but I've started to read them aloud to her. Having them in her room now gives her a happy, growing up feeling, that encourages her reading. U has started reading them to herself, of course! (In her own way.)
1 comment:
Assalamu alaykum sis, This is for you - http://thehomeschoolblogger.blogspot.com/2009/03/taggedmom-of-year-award.html
Post a Comment