Ia has a WIP!She has been getting on with it all day, maashAllah, and has done much more than the picture shows. I used to do these when I was a child. I found the kit for it here. Lots of goodies on that site! This was definately a good buy, as Ia has been enjoying it so much.
We have been diverting from the usual timetable this week, partly to make way for the Rosetta Stone trial, and partly because I think the kids have that run up to Eid feel, they know a holiday is coming,inshAllah, so they are in wind down! So, lots of crossings out and scribbles on the task sheets!
3 comments:
Salaam
had a look at the site. Jzk 4 that. Which one did you buy?
Jzk.
Umm Raiyaan
Love it!..Ia cetainly had a hand for it!
Salaam, It is Creative Craft Case, tapestry, by Twilleys. I chose this one because the pattern is printed on the canvas, the child just goes over it. This is much easier than the kits which come with plain canvas and a pattern in a booklet.
Post a Comment