Sunday, December 07, 2008

Focus on Now

A couple of evenings ago, as he was going to bed, R mentioned how he feels that the days pass so quickly. I took this as a good thing, as I suppose it means that he is busy, occupied and happy. He agreed with that, but wasn't so sure that it is really a good thing as time passing quickly is a sign of the coming of the Day of Judgement.
Alhamdulillah my children have never asked about going to school, it is not something they are interested in doing. Will this change as they grow older? I'll have to wait and see. As time passes we meet different people, say goodbye to people, find new places to go, different things to learn. Whatever we have today, it won't necessarily be the same tomorrow, it is all in the hands of Allah (swt). So I like to look at today, at this week, and be thankful for the good days we've had. For tomorrow, just trust in Allah.

No comments: