The car has been in and out of the repair garage, had lots done, except getting the fault fixed. So our rescheduled plans for Eid visiting have fallen through again. Clearly it is not meant to be, alhamdulillah.So we've been home! H, unable to get to work, has been taking the boys out and about. I've been cleaning and sewing on U's new gym badge.



There is still plenty to do, even if we are having a week off the structure!
Last week's Rosetta Stone trial opened up a new area of study for us. They do a Pashto course. I've never come across materials for learning Pashto before. I decided to go for it and buy the software. The boys and I will try to use it a little most days. I think a little, frequent repetition works best, inshAllah. Ia is too young for it yet. Hopefully, inshAllah, we'll fit it in somehow! I notice I've been tagged! OK, I'll try, inshAllah. Rather guiltily I remember that I never got round to doing the last tag I was given!
No comments:
Post a Comment