Saturday, December 20, 2008

After Maghrib

After maghrib prayer J, R and Ia decided to do this.
It kind of began last week when our old Paddington Bear (which my grandparents gave me when I was a child) was found to have a large hole in the foot from which stuffing was dropping all over the place. I could have struggled a repair job I suppose, but none of the kids liked the bear, because it was too hard. So, I suggested cutting the old bear open to retrieve the stuffing, so that one day we could make something with it. Much fun was had destuffing the bear. Then, today, of course, they wanted to make something with it.




Those of a nervous disposition should look away now.



Which do you think is Ia's?
The one on the right.
They are all very pleased with their efforts.
It took almost two hours.




3 comments:

umelbanat said...

I really like what your kids did...I think it looks very cute...masha Allah!!

ummrashid said...

JazakAllahkhair sister!

UmSuhayb b David said...

Biryani is saying 'They're the funny biscuits', she's an avid follower of this blog BTW!
I also guessed which was I's