Thursday, November 27, 2008

Something neat!!!

I've been making a habit of studying the life of Musa (as) on Thursdays with the boys. As I mentioned some posts back I decided to do this very long project in a notebook style. Printing out the pages is not the most economical way of working. An ordinary exercise book, or ordinary A4 lined paper would do the job just as well. But, somehow, the printed pages, and the fancy ex-tourist board book to put them in brings out a far better standard of handwriting and presentation in the writers. (free pages from Notebooking Pages)
I've added another post to Always Learning Resources. This time it is a literacy lapbook, beautifully presented, maashAllah, by a friend's son.

1 comment:

UmSuhayb b David said...

great link for notepaper. S and M got some calligraphy pens yesterday and it encourage more writing as well as being neater.
I must sort a camera out...