At about half past seven, as I was looking out of the patio window thinking about how we don't see many small birds in this garden, I saw a heron. I know it is a tiny image, but a heron has a distinctive shape, I hope you can make it out!
subhan allah thats a lovely bird mashaallah, its amazing howmuch pleasure it can bring , when i was living in Algeria and the Robins and blue tits came to my kitchen window to eat the braed i left for them i was so over joyed at this and the beauty of these birds subhan Allah!
1 comment:
subhan allah thats a lovely bird mashaallah, its amazing howmuch pleasure it can bring , when i was living in Algeria and the Robins and blue tits came to my kitchen window to eat the braed i left for them i was so over joyed at this and the beauty of these birds subhan Allah!
Post a Comment