Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Patterns

Yesterday evening Ia decided to get these things out and copy patterns. She continued this morning.










U got this out, but R made a pattern.



R has a bad cold today, so I let them take it easier. I read to the boys, they watched a documentary from Teacher's tv, did one sheet of maths and Quran. They also finished reading a book about the heart, and did their own reading too.
Ia had a friend to play, and they did some lapbook work together too.




2 comments:

Umm Raiyaan said...

Salaam Sis,

Where can I get the book and coloured sticks from?

Jzk. By the way loved the senses lapbook masha'Allah.

Wsm,
Umm Raiyaan x

ummrashid said...

Salaam, Those are Cusinaire Rods. I got the book from Tarquin Maths, but it is not that good value for money really, there are not good patterns like that on every page. The rods themselves are very useful, and you can probably still get them from Tarquin too. Mine belonged to my sister when she was a child!