Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rushing to fill every moment!

It has been a busy couple of days. We managed to get out and about for the time between Asr and Maghrib. Yesterday we went to the library, today to the park.
The boys have been learning about food groups, planning routes using transport maps and kushoo (concentration) in prayer. Ia has been doing phonics work and more work towards a senses lapbook.
There has been lots of reading. The books above are a few of those the boys have recently read, or reread. My brain is feeling drained! Hopefully, inshAllah, I'll recover a bit and be back with something more interesting to post!

2 comments:

UmSuhayb b David said...

S had to do some work with a bus timetable for maths the other day. I was hearing that English AS level includes reading timetables, can this really be true? I know sometimes they can be a bit confusing, but really?!

ummrashid said...

It wouldn't surprise me.