Doing this lapbook was completely Ia's own choice, and I printed almost the whole thing from Homeschool Share. The little bits I added myself were ideas borrowed from looking through the Look Inside pages at Scholastic.
Where resources are free make use of them I say!
Resources can be really old too. I've seen books from this edition of the series in the town museum.
My mum thought it best not to send me our Peter and Jane books for my kids to use, as they are not good at keeping them pristine. They can be worth a bit of money!
You have no idea how excited I am and how grateful I am to you for sharing the homeschool share link. This is exactly what I was looking for! May Allah (Swt) reward you.
2 comments:
My mum thought it best not to send me our Peter and Jane books for my kids to use, as they are not good at keeping them pristine. They can be worth a bit of money!
Salaam Sis!
You have no idea how excited I am and how grateful I am to you for sharing the homeschool share link. This is exactly what I was looking for! May Allah (Swt) reward you.
Umm Raiyaan x
Post a Comment