Saturday, November 08, 2008

Making the most of the weekend

I get frustrated when I find weekends being swallowed up by cooking and cleaning. Surely I can be more productive than that I think to myself. I do realise that whatever I do, it will never be good enough to meet the standards I set myself.
The boys enjoyed sports this morning, coming back coated with mud.
Meanwhile the girls and I had been engaged in the much cleaner pursuits of bead threading and baking.






This evening I hope to continue with the Big Clean Out of the boys room, and do some HE planning, inshAllah.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could be organised and do planning and stuff. I just kind of drift from day to day with only rough ideas of where we need to be heading.

ummrashid said...

I have gradually moved towards more planning/organising. My home ed style constantly evolves. I actually enjoy doing the planning anyway! Sticking to the plan? Not always as good!