Has this got anything to do with home education? No, not really, but if you have boys I ask you this.....How fast do your boys' socks disintegrate into holes? In this house it happens very fast, subhanAllah. How often do I hear the complaint,"All my socks have holes in!"? Often. How do boys do this? Today H shopped for yet more socks. Temporary relief, inshAllah.
sounds normal to me, and I'm glad mine are happy to have the plain, unbranded ones. I couldn't afford the 'adidas' etc I heard a boy in the sports shop last time I was buying socks saying 'I have to have those ones (the branded ones). S is actually fitting his Dad's spare ones now too so they're good for when the last pair has gone too 'holey'. My mum used to darn socks as I recall, none of that going on here though. Biryani had to ask me what the name of a toy household object in the toy shop recently. Guess what, it was? an 'iron' which rarely sees the light of day round here. So domesticated is not an adjective that would greatly descibe me (although cakes I will happily bake and eat if time permits)
R still has socks that she wears which were bought when she was about 3!
Girls and boys are sooooooo different. But I can see with all the jumping, hanging from all sorts of things that my Z does, that he is probably going to be a typical boy with typical socks filled with holes!
3 comments:
sounds normal to me, and I'm glad mine are happy to have the plain, unbranded ones. I couldn't afford the 'adidas' etc I heard a boy in the sports shop last time I was buying socks saying 'I have to have those ones (the branded ones). S is actually fitting his Dad's spare ones now too so they're good for when the last pair has gone too 'holey'. My mum used to darn socks as I recall, none of that going on here though. Biryani had to ask me what the name of a toy household object in the toy shop recently. Guess what, it was? an 'iron' which rarely sees the light of day round here. So domesticated is not an adjective that would greatly descibe me (although cakes I will happily bake and eat if time permits)
H shops in the outlet stores. Each of the packs pictured cost £2.
I suppose I've got all this to come! lol
R still has socks that she wears which were bought when she was about 3!
Girls and boys are sooooooo different. But I can see with all the jumping, hanging from all sorts of things that my Z does, that he is probably going to be a typical boy with typical socks filled with holes!
Post a Comment