There are many ready made notebooking pages available to print off online. Most of them have a box or space for an illustration. But what if your kids don't like to do illustrations?
As part of our geography studies I thought I could use occasional notebook pages with the boys. Yesterday I wanted them to find out a little about Niagara Falls. I know they won't be interested in doing a sketch of the Falls, so instead I asked them to search for an image online, paste it into a word document and then make a title before printing off. Under the image they wrote some of the information they had found out.
The boys don't need to have lined paper to write on, but if I were doing this with Ia I would put a piece of lined paper underneath and trace a few lines for her to write on. I know you can use the computer to add lines, but to me a bit of tracing would be quicker and more ink efficient when making a one off page for one child.
No comments:
Post a Comment