.JPG)
Ia finished working on the frontcover for this quick-dash lapbook yesterday. Having made all the fuss about doing a lapbook U, of course, has not yet got round to her cover! Some of the bits inside are free from
www.homeschoolshare.com and the other bits we did ourselves. It is very basic, just the names of months, days and seasons and the number of each. The photos are of Ia's work. U decided she wanted to include pictures of an octopus and a jellyfish in hers. I know it is off-theme, but I didn't stop her.
.JPG)
I took this photo on Friday, as they stuck it together. Lapbooks are very enjoyable for them, alhamdulillah. Ia wanted to get started on another one at 9pm last night, but it was bedtime, so I had to make her wait.
2 comments:
salaams
after months of reading your blog, i am finally leaving a comment (forgot my password, hence wasn't able to leave comments).
soo lovely to see children enjoy learning marshaAllah!
Jeasmin
I find the most interesting stuff they want to do starts around bedtime!
Post a Comment