Thursday, June 10, 2010

Light and shadow



Today we've been learning about light and shadows and experimenting with the distance from the light source and size of shadow. J remembered that there is a night vision feature on one of the old mobile phone cameras, so we were able to get this picture!

As part of her games U has been writing out badges. She wrote "U r a star". I helped her spell star, she did the rest herself. Oh no, none of the others has begun writing in txt!!! She is the only one to just try writing it herself. The others always asked for the spellings! That is U being different again, maashAllah!

5 comments:

Umm Tafari said...

As salaam alaikum,

Night vision feature on an old phone? Wow! My new phone doesn't even have that type of feature (that I know of, lol)

ummrashid said...

Walaykumsalaam,
None of our newer phones or camera has it either!

Umm Raiyaan said...

What has happened to your blog? I prefer the older style. ;)

ummrashid said...

Salaam,
The little arrow things on the template obscured the date! Then blogger offered an instant one click change thing, so I did it. Did not apply any thought to it though!

Umm Raiyaan said...

Better now mashaAllah. Before it was just plain white and blue. I like the Spring theme. Have to get used to it! Have been so used to viewing your blog as it was before!