I've been giving our study room a bit of a spruce up.
Day 1 - I remove everything except the computer from the room.
Day 2 - I paint the walls and skirting boards.
Day 3 - Someone comes in to remove the stained old carpet and put down a hard floor. (After computer has been removed.) I spend the day cleaning the upstairs. Not that you can tell, less than 24hrs later.
Day 4 - I start putting everything back. But I really need to sort out some of the papers and bits of things.
Interesting, huh? Not.
4 comments:
these things just have to be done, so you can concentrate on the interesting things I s'pose!
Salam ummrashid,
Nice to have hard floor. easy to clean up especially after homeschool..You house is nice and tidy anyway...
As salaam alaikum,
Seems like it is rearranging/redecorating homeschooling area season, lol. I am trying to brainstorm on how we can changing things here with no extra room available, insha Allah.
Walaykumsalaam,
JazakAllahkhair for your comments. Ummi, you are too kind, the living room was tidy when you visited, not too sure about the rest!
Post a Comment