Last summer we grew triops, or rather, one surviving triop. My mother gave each of the three older ones a triop kit, but we didn't really have space to set them all up at once, so this year the second kit is coming out. The eggs went in last night, so inshAllah something will hatch tonight or tomorrow. The photo is of the tank. Even if we get a triop, it will be too small to photograph.
2 comments:
As salaam alaikum, Masha Allah, we tried to raise the sea monkeys once, but one of my little ones sucked them up instead of blowing air into a straw to keep them oxygenated, masha Allah. I don't think we will be trying that again until they get a bit older, insha Allah.
I pray you have better success.
Walaykumsalaam,
SubhanAllah! I once saw a little one suck up a mouthful of black paint. What a sight that was!!!
Post a Comment