Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Holiday week

Ramadan has gone by, and now it really feels like autumn outside.
I have 1001 ideas (ok, not exactly, but it seems that way!) for home ed stuff to do in the months ahead, inshAllah.

But for this week the kids are having a holiday week, while I search for even more resources online!


Back to business next week, inshAllah.



4 comments:

UmSuhayb b David said...

mashAllah beautiful leaves,seems strange Autumn is more advanced than here by the looks of your photos. Normally it seems to start earlier here but many trees are still green or half red half green.
'1001 ideas'- I know the feeling,it's thinking which ones are going to be most useful/ successful and actually putting them into action that's my difficulty. That plus finishing things rather than letting them dragging on is alsos my own personal goal at the mo!

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

subhan allah yes your right it is autum out there and the shades of the leaves are so pretty subhanallah deep reds being my fav, i like your leaves too!

itto said...

salamou alaikoum. I stumbled over your blog and I love all your homeschooling ideas. masha'allah. and the pics are beautiful! thanks for sharing!
xxx

ummrashid said...

Assalamualaykum all of you!