It has been a year since we moved to this house. I know that a year ago it was much warmer than it is today, and a lot less windy. These yellow flowers were not blooming last year, but I remember the plants by the patio, which I now think are some kind of perrenial sunflowers, were covered with little domed buds, like the tops of mosques, just as they are today.Then I was waiting to see what those buds would open into. Just like our home-ed, I didn't know how it would look in the days to come. It was all a big change, but a year on, by the Will of Allah, the home-ed bloomed and went on through another cycle, just like the flowers.
On Thursday we spent a full and busy day with old friends, alhamdulillah, then Friday was a day of sporty activity. Finally the children were tired out! It is a rare event to see them tired out through physical exercise, usually they are active all day and don't seem to tire, maashAllah. Even H remarked on how tired and quiet they were looking! U was asleep by 6pm yesterday! I was tired too, but I forced myself to get up and clean, as everywhere was such a mess. In that sense, things don't change much in a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment