Monday, June 23, 2008

Briefly...

I think this is my favourite plant in the garden right now. It is just covered with vibrant flowers, maashAllah.
I spent all of Saturday cleaning, (not that you'd know it now), and Sunday was cleaning and gardening. No wonder I don't blog much at weekends. The boys played a cricket match on Sunday. It was REALLY windy, but at least it didn't rain, alhamdulillah.
This is the shady patch of the garden.
The girls have been busy with their imaginations. This morning they didn't have time for me to brush their hair because they were playing vegetables. They had to lie still under the duvet, pretending to be carrots. Then, when one patted the other on the head, they would change into cabbages.
Meanwhile...
The boys got on with Quran, maths (multiplication problems), English (grammar, nouns), unit 2 of the Traders in Wooden Ships project and a new ICT project.
A few weeks ago I bought this project file for ICT. It contains about seventy worksheets, doing tasks with Excel. I feel I should be doing something methodical in this subject, and I need a clear, easy to use framework to lean on. It should keep us going for quite a while, inshAllah!


No comments: